Here's what Americans have to be proud of!
"The United States is the third most populous country in the world following China and India. The U.S. population, currently more than 265 million, is growing by about 2.5 million people each year, making the United States one of the world's fastest-growing industrialized nations"
Could this growth be due to the staggering number of teenage pregnancies?
"Sixty percent of pregnancies and 40 percent of births in the United States are unintended. Among industrialized countries, it has one of the highest rates of teenage pregnancy."
Talk about your lack of self control, it's not bad enough there are so many mouths to feed and house in the U.S. but we need irresponsible children bringing babies into the world, that will be fed and housed by tax paying dollars! Just take a look at the number of teenage mothers on welfare in the U.S. and it will disgust you!
But it doesn't stop there, the impact that Americans have on the rest of the world is of grave concern!
The impacts of U.S. Population
- Because Americans eat a diet heavy in beef and other animal products, U.S. per capita grain consumption is four times higher than that of developing countries.
- Americans constitute five percent of the world's population but consume 25 percent of the world's energy. On average, one American consumes as much energy as 2 Japanese, 6 Mexicans, 13 Chinese, 31 Indians, 128 Bangladeshis, 307 Tanzanians, or 370 Ethiopians.(7)
- The United States is responsible for 22 percent of the world's industrial carbon dioxide emissions, a leading cause of global warming.
- In the last 200 years, the United States has lost 50 percent of its wetlands, 90 percent of its northwestern old-growth forests, and 99 percent of its tall grass prairie.
- Every day, an estimated nine square miles of U.S. rural land is lost to development
So now you can see what Americans have to be proud of.
Here's a tip America, lower your teenage pregnancy any way you can, even if you have to use draconian methods and stop eating meat and dairy, you will save your land and live longer, as well as help feed the starving people who need to be fed!